As a result of this attendees will be able to:
- Use new media and new Internet technologies effectively to engage with staff, volunteers and their target groups in the community
- Understand and use new (and social) media and new Internet technologies effectively in their own professional development and
- Develop the skills and knowledge to use these technologies to create their own up-to-date resources, using the Internet and social media effectively.
- Increase volunteer as well as staff knowledge (within their own organisations) of how to protect their privacy and identities online and when using Internet/digital devices
- Provide workshop sessions and guidance to others on innovative and effective Internet use; Digital and Internet safety.